The Zoom F1 Field Recorder with Shotgun Microphone combines a two-channel, F1 audio recorder with a directional SGH-6 shotgun microphone capsule to provide run-and-gun video makers with a flexible solution for capturing high-quality audio for video. Lightweight and with a low-profile design, it attaches to a camera using the included SMF-1 shockmount, which eliminates unwanted thumping sounds caused by vibrations when shooting on the move.
The F1 is equipped with a stereo 1/8" mic/line input that delivers plug-in power to small microphones, and a proprietary 10-pin connector that is compatible with all Zoom microphone capsules. It records stereo audio up to 24-bit/96 kHz in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats, directly to microSD or microSDHC cards. The unit offers a series of one-touch buttons that give you quick access to record level, limiter control, lo-cut filter, and volume output as well as an 1/8" stereo phone/line output jack with a dedicated volume control, and a monochromatic LCD display, which is easy to read even in bright sunlight.
The recorder comes with essential features for videographers including a tone generator for setting levels, sound markers for aligning audio and video, an on-board limiter to keep your levels in check when loud spikes in volume occur, and a Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons. A micro-USB port is available for data exchange to and from a computer, as well as for use as an audio interface with a computer or iOS device.
The F1 utilizes two standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or an AD-17 AC adapter (available separately), and offers a run time of up to 6.5 hours with alkaline batteries when using the shotgun mic. The unit ships with a windshield and a stereo cable to connect the recorder to the audio input of the camera.
- Two-channel audio recorder
- Capture audio at weddings, interviews, and more
- Includes lightweight SGH-6 shotgun microphone capsule
- Includes SMF-1 shockmount to attach recorder/mic to your camera
- Lightweight and low-profile design
- Compatible with all Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio
- Broadcast WAV format (BWF)—files are automatically time-stamped
- Multiple MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25" monochromatic LCD display can be read under bright light
- Record Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo 1/8" mic/line input jack with plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo 1/8" phone/line output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built-in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
- Low-cut filter
- Pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR video camera without the need for an attenuation cable
- Sound marker function outputs quick tone for syncing audio and video
- Records directly to microSD and microSDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro-USB port for data exchange to and from computer
- Use as an audio interface to record directly to your computer or iOS device
- Runs on two standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AD-17 AC adapter (available separately)
- Up to 6.5 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using shotgun mic capsule)
- Includes windshield and stereo cable to connect recorder to camera audio input
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.